...new blog created!
Well, after lots of reflection and reading, I decided to create my own blog.
Contrary to most blogs and websites that I read, I'm not from England or United States. I'm Brazilian.
That would add for a nice third-world, so-called-paradise-of-nice-old-school-women perspective.
The only thing is that you will have to forgive me for my poor English skills. We speak Portuguese here. (no, it's NOT spanish we speak here!) -- LOL. I decided to post in English for the benefit of the world community. If demand arises I may post in both languages.
Contrary to most blogs and websites that I read, I'm not from England or United States. I'm Brazilian.
That would add for a nice third-world, so-called-paradise-of-nice-old-school-women perspective.
The only thing is that you will have to forgive me for my poor English skills. We speak Portuguese here. (no, it's NOT spanish we speak here!) -- LOL. I decided to post in English for the benefit of the world community. If demand arises I may post in both languages.

4 Comments:
Nice blog, buddy. I hope to gain more perspectives from you on Brasilian women and S. American femininas in general.
Parabéns pelo blog, Brazilian Bachelor. Gostei de ver uma brasileiro com iniciativa para divulgar como está a 'relação' homem mulher, atualmente. Seus temas estão muito bons.
As with many thoughtful international writers, your English is much better than that of many native speakers who post on the internet.
BB,
Don't worry about your English; it's quite good. I understand what you're saying, and that's all that matters. Besides, I like your style; you crack me up with what you say, and how you say it! Don't change a thing, bro. Long live bachelors!!!
MarkyMark
Post a Comment
<< Home