Saturday, September 16, 2006

Why women are getting more and more overpriced

I don't know if I speak only for myself on this, but the features that I find attractive in women are becoming despised by them. Long hair, modest attitude and clothes, nurturing, loving, quiet (yes, quiet!) -- all of this and more are just labeled as weak and discarded. You now get cigarretes, drugs of all types, tatoos, reckless sex, revenge...

Try, just try to say that you like these features and get ready for the massive attack! "YOU'RE AFRAID OF STRONG WOMAN!", they say. "YOU DON'T THINK WOMEN OUGHT TO BE FREE?". Well, this makes me remember a discussion I had with a female some days ago... she was bitching that she can't find a boyfriend. I got ironic and started to make fun of her: "hey! isn't that feminism? you women wanted independence, now go seize it! you're not alone, you're independent! why do you need any man? isn't you who said that they are not necessary?"

You really have to try this. See their face turn red, then the anger comes out. At the end of the day, we men are responsible for everything BAD that happens to them. After all, they can't assume responsability, they're too fragile! Boo-hoo!!

And I wonder how some people still want to deal with women...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peregrine John said...

Perfection, duncan! Love it!

"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."
(From As Good As It Gets)

7:37 PM  
Blogger G M said...

"hey! isn't that feminism? you women wanted independence, now go seize it! you're not alone, you're independent! why do you need any man? isn't you who said that they are not necessary?"

LMFAO! Problem is feminism falsely spun men as the boogie man and stated that men and women were not designed as symbiotic pairs - which we were.

So, the REALITY is that men and women are NOT like a fish and a bicycle, but a bolt and a nut.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home