Social scientists and mass manipulation
Discovered Cool Tools 4 Men today, and start reading. Got addicted, as I usually get when I discover more anti-matriarchy material.
... and found this.
Now that is a AMAZING question. Every day I go to college to do my business, which I thought was to study and get educated so I can get something going on -- OK I am not that deluded anymore (more on that later).
It's torture, everyday. There is always some activism going on, especially women's group stuff. Mostly pro-abortion movements (here in Brazil we still doesn't have this, and PLEASE god bless my country so we don't allow it), theories about how every human being is born bi-sexual and conditioning makes their sexuality, women's right studies and movements (and the other ones that jump on the bandwagon, minorities stuff), how the capitalism is screwing ooh so poor people. Pack this with the apparently endless supply of affirmative actions. Women, poor people, black people, you name it. Not that I have any problem with any of these (dammit, why we always have to be defending ourselves like we're some kind of monsters? What I have a problem with is privilege), but seriously, why some people have the *right* to something just because they were born that way? As if people can't go conquer the world by their own effort!
What bugs me is that there's ALWAYS some social scientist behind it, with some bogus statistic and lots of "proven facts" and a superiority complex -- they're academics and because of it, they know everything. Reality does not seems to matter to them. They're too busy with their ideal worlds, endlessly drunk with their own theories, which are flawless in their eyes. "You have no right to question, you don't have the credentials to it", "show me your data". Duh, open your eyes?!
We men ought to keep our two eyes wide open and reject every theory that in fact only serves to blind us even more to reality: the predator nature of today's women and their privileges. We've got to protect ourselves of them and live our lives as we see fit, not to mold some "oh-so-correct" theory that a fat, lazy slob did only to get some from his (fat) nagging wife. Or some (fat) bitching bitch.
... and found this.
Social scientists observe us, and report on Human behaviour. They observe how we think, and the biases and prejudices that creep into our thinking. These days, now that religion has become less important in many societies, social scientists - particularly the psychologists and sociologists - are becomming the guardians of our morality, informing us who and what is normal or abnormal.
But who keeps an eye on the social scientists? Themselves? What if most of them share the same sort of biases?
Now that is a AMAZING question. Every day I go to college to do my business, which I thought was to study and get educated so I can get something going on -- OK I am not that deluded anymore (more on that later).
It's torture, everyday. There is always some activism going on, especially women's group stuff. Mostly pro-abortion movements (here in Brazil we still doesn't have this, and PLEASE god bless my country so we don't allow it), theories about how every human being is born bi-sexual and conditioning makes their sexuality, women's right studies and movements (and the other ones that jump on the bandwagon, minorities stuff), how the capitalism is screwing ooh so poor people. Pack this with the apparently endless supply of affirmative actions. Women, poor people, black people, you name it. Not that I have any problem with any of these (dammit, why we always have to be defending ourselves like we're some kind of monsters? What I have a problem with is privilege), but seriously, why some people have the *right* to something just because they were born that way? As if people can't go conquer the world by their own effort!
What bugs me is that there's ALWAYS some social scientist behind it, with some bogus statistic and lots of "proven facts" and a superiority complex -- they're academics and because of it, they know everything. Reality does not seems to matter to them. They're too busy with their ideal worlds, endlessly drunk with their own theories, which are flawless in their eyes. "You have no right to question, you don't have the credentials to it", "show me your data". Duh, open your eyes?!
We men ought to keep our two eyes wide open and reject every theory that in fact only serves to blind us even more to reality: the predator nature of today's women and their privileges. We've got to protect ourselves of them and live our lives as we see fit, not to mold some "oh-so-correct" theory that a fat, lazy slob did only to get some from his (fat) nagging wife. Or some (fat) bitching bitch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home