Food
Damn, I love food. Especially meat. I like to throw olive oil at everything and eat like a bull, fat included. My father did this. I do this too, proudly. Heart attack my ass. That's why I do sports, like all man should, it keeps your body well and your mind sharp. When it's time to eat, it's time to eat like an animal. No political correctness (as in "you are killing animals!") or health issues (you will screw yourself with that much fat!) allowed.
Two points:
1) Cooking. Women can't cook anymore. My mother is an amazing cook, but she just refuses to do so. No way, end of story. Others just doesn't know how to. And doesn't want to. "We don't need to anymore!", they proudly scream. We men better learn how to cook, and cook amazingly well. One more thing to excel at, one less thing to depend on a woman.
I've seen many women admit we men cook better than them. I think they say this so we get proud and start cooking all the time, as they're lazier every day and doesn't want to do shit. Screw them. You will not eat, no bitching allowed, more meat for me.
2) Vegetarianism. My ass. That's about it. Meat is pure pleasure, animals my ass, we've got much to do before caring about animals' well-being. Humans eat meat long before some brilliant idiot on some overrated university decided that it was cruel or not healthy or any political correct idiot stuff like this.
Eat well, eat as you like, anything you like. It's one of the pleasures that life has to offer! Screw feminists, dildos and their attempts at throwing guilt at us even when we're fucking eating!
Two points:
1) Cooking. Women can't cook anymore. My mother is an amazing cook, but she just refuses to do so. No way, end of story. Others just doesn't know how to. And doesn't want to. "We don't need to anymore!", they proudly scream. We men better learn how to cook, and cook amazingly well. One more thing to excel at, one less thing to depend on a woman.
I've seen many women admit we men cook better than them. I think they say this so we get proud and start cooking all the time, as they're lazier every day and doesn't want to do shit. Screw them. You will not eat, no bitching allowed, more meat for me.
2) Vegetarianism. My ass. That's about it. Meat is pure pleasure, animals my ass, we've got much to do before caring about animals' well-being. Humans eat meat long before some brilliant idiot on some overrated university decided that it was cruel or not healthy or any political correct idiot stuff like this.
Eat well, eat as you like, anything you like. It's one of the pleasures that life has to offer! Screw feminists, dildos and their attempts at throwing guilt at us even when we're fucking eating!

2 Comments:
Vegetarianism used to be called "the Devil's feast". I think we both understand why.
I started the Atkins Diet over a year ago. Not only did I lose a lot of weight, and feel much stronger, but it was also an aphrodisiac for my wife. She can at times hardly keep her hands off me.
The Atkins diet has two parts. First, cut way back on carbohydrates. Eat all the meat your heart desires, also poultry; fish; stuff like that if you can't get enough meat. Eat a lot of fat; it's really yummy. Don't trim the fat off the meat, eat it!
Second, replace the minerals and vitamins and FIBER you would normally get from vegetables and other carbs. I am talking like 3 or 4 multivitamins a day, also I take like 14 fiber capsules a day.
Atkins developed the diet not to lose weight, but to prevent heart attacks. It is nonsense that meat causes heart attacks. Get Atkins 1992 book on the New Diet Revolution, he explains why it works. My blood pressure dropped from 130/72 to 105/66. I am quite strong for my age compared to what I was before.
Anonymous age 64.
Post a Comment
<< Home