Saturday, September 16, 2006

Women and Cars

(I was quite eager to write about this stuff wasn't I? LOL)

This reminded me of all the cars I had. I don't have a car anymore, I bought a bike and it meets my transportation needs fairly well (and cheaply!).

But in my not-so-enlightened past I thought that I HAD TO HAVE a car, as it was "cool". And usually (not always) when people think about something as "cool", it's because it is able to impress people. Women, in this case.

I bought a new, shiny car to impress my girlfriend at the time. The worst decision I've made. I just couldn't afford it, and in fact I did not want to, I've got a lot better things to do with my money than endless gas buying. And I became the chauffer. Yes, she didn't drive at the time and I just took her wherever she wanted to go.

I got rid of her first, then of the car. Haven't look back since.

Think hard if you want to have a car, and if you really do, buy one which meets your transportation needs, not your status needs -- who has a NEED for status anyway, just dildos and women. Unless you want to be a slave to society, but then, you have no place reading blogs about men's freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home