WTF?
Some weird things going on. I got a job one month ago. This is good and all, I was in great need of some cash. But I had to buy a car because of the job, and as I could afford one because of the job, I decided to do it.
Ok, so I found a good used car and went for it. The car was registered in the name of a woman, the girlfriend of the man I bought. We were doing burocratic stuff and all, she comes out of nowhere and says: "I am ashamed of my fellow women. All they like is money. If a guy haven't any money, he has no chance". -- She is around 40.
I am still trying to figure out why she said this. But that's not the point. The point is something that we know so clearly but hey, it's rare to see a woman putting this together so overtly!
Ok, so I found a good used car and went for it. The car was registered in the name of a woman, the girlfriend of the man I bought. We were doing burocratic stuff and all, she comes out of nowhere and says: "I am ashamed of my fellow women. All they like is money. If a guy haven't any money, he has no chance". -- She is around 40.
I am still trying to figure out why she said this. But that's not the point. The point is something that we know so clearly but hey, it's rare to see a woman putting this together so overtly!

1 Comments:
Hey brother... good site!
I think there's more and more women that get older and realize that as a whole they are screwing up. They rule us at 20, and flock to us by 40... I dunno I don't get it.
Post a Comment
<< Home