Brazilian universities are getting infected. Really.
I just can't stand humanities classes anymore. Just today I was sitting there, bored to tears, listening to this female teacher talk rubbish. The teachers are now mostly female, as the students. I guess males can't go to college in my country anymore. They're dead before college age(many males die here before reaching 18, because of violence), can't go because they have to work hard to support their broken families, or just don't want to. However, some males manage to do, usually the manginas who love to sing together eeey-kuaaa-leeey-teeeh with da females. 100% pure, crystal rubbish. Or others like me who want to live large without an idiot walking vagina to drain my money, but that's a FEW. I personally don't know no one.
We're going to have a seminar by a worldwide famous feminist idiot here and of course the female teacher has to notice this. "Yadda yadda it's going to be very interesting, she is going to talk about the inequality that exists between men and women on the job market, which is still big".
Oh shut the fuck up. My country has a big unemployed crowd and these stupid cunts are talking about the INEQUALITY THAT SUPPOSEDLY EXISTS IN IT, which is none. If people do the SAME job, they can't get paid a different wage, it's in the LAW. And labour justice (sorry, I guess that's the translation) is one that really works around here. But nevermind, feminists don't want to know things how they are, because that would mean they have to really know about the stuff they're bitching about. They would end up having to learn how to make business, and, thus, able to MAKE jobs for their unfairly treated women crowd. As they're too lazy to do this, they just claim how inequal it all is, they earn less and work oh so much and the whole crap.
I just bang my head against the wall time and time again, people here just can't see what's going on. I miss the old days, the glorious days of the men who managed to tell the bitching women to ShutTheFuckUp and did their job in glorious style. And the women were HAPPY here, really. They did their stuff and got a huge amount of praise from their husbands. My generation is messed up, and the ones coming after mine are EVEN WORSE.
If you talk to a old lady about the current situation of men and women, she just says the truth: things are really messed up, stay away from it. When I said I wanted to keep my singleness forever, my grandmother encouraged me. She said "no woman is worth a good man these days". I was shocked.
Things changed. For the better or the worse, who knows. But I know for sure that the best I can do is stay away from this mess.
We're going to have a seminar by a worldwide famous feminist idiot here and of course the female teacher has to notice this. "Yadda yadda it's going to be very interesting, she is going to talk about the inequality that exists between men and women on the job market, which is still big".
Oh shut the fuck up. My country has a big unemployed crowd and these stupid cunts are talking about the INEQUALITY THAT SUPPOSEDLY EXISTS IN IT, which is none. If people do the SAME job, they can't get paid a different wage, it's in the LAW. And labour justice (sorry, I guess that's the translation) is one that really works around here. But nevermind, feminists don't want to know things how they are, because that would mean they have to really know about the stuff they're bitching about. They would end up having to learn how to make business, and, thus, able to MAKE jobs for their unfairly treated women crowd. As they're too lazy to do this, they just claim how inequal it all is, they earn less and work oh so much and the whole crap.
I just bang my head against the wall time and time again, people here just can't see what's going on. I miss the old days, the glorious days of the men who managed to tell the bitching women to ShutTheFuckUp and did their job in glorious style. And the women were HAPPY here, really. They did their stuff and got a huge amount of praise from their husbands. My generation is messed up, and the ones coming after mine are EVEN WORSE.
If you talk to a old lady about the current situation of men and women, she just says the truth: things are really messed up, stay away from it. When I said I wanted to keep my singleness forever, my grandmother encouraged me. She said "no woman is worth a good man these days". I was shocked.
Things changed. For the better or the worse, who knows. But I know for sure that the best I can do is stay away from this mess.

2 Comments:
Nice blog!
I totally agree with you there. An older lady that helped raise me told me the same thing... to avoid (black American, because I am black American) women.
She had to be at least 80 years old.
The whole world is a ghetto my friend.
Stay strong!
Notice how they never go into a slum and preach their nonsense. Always within the safe confines of a university building. Then go off and have coffee and congratulate themselves...
Post a Comment
<< Home