When are they going to realize that "The Rules" manuever just got old?
Well, I met up with a female yesterday night for some... talk.
Well, we ended up doing stuff. What are we supposed to do getting together with females!!
I sniffed it before we went out, the too-famous, old-as-fuck The Rules manuever. Those stupid little games women play which they think boost male interest.
After bailing two or three "tests". We met up. We started the action and all of a sudden she stops, expecting me to have that over-the-top reaction, and said: let's stop now. (That was like out of nowhere!)
I just said: "Well, all right!" - grabbed my things and bailed.
The confused look on her face was priceless.
1) NEVER try to keep up the action. What if she decided she got raped?
2) I don't know no woman who did this when she was REALLY interested in the guy. I know damn well she was not well into me. Who cares anyway... trying to find out can get really dangerous, see point #1.
So when this happens to you, throw your ego away, grab your stuff and go. There's a lot of pussy around. Women doesn't mean much more than this these days...
This brings me to another point: scarcity. Women like to make themselves scarce. You know, economics 101... scarcity increases value. Wise men know women are NOT scarce, they are literally everywhere. DO NOT RATIONALIZE THIS. "Ohh, she is special" - SHE IS NOT. Women are mostly the same, especially on our feminist age, so get over your delusional fantasies which have the purpose of trapping you on a scarce mentality, making you a slave to any woman who knows how to play the pussy card. Don't get trapped on this!
Well, we ended up doing stuff. What are we supposed to do getting together with females!!
I sniffed it before we went out, the too-famous, old-as-fuck The Rules manuever. Those stupid little games women play which they think boost male interest.
After bailing two or three "tests". We met up. We started the action and all of a sudden she stops, expecting me to have that over-the-top reaction, and said: let's stop now. (That was like out of nowhere!)
I just said: "Well, all right!" - grabbed my things and bailed.
The confused look on her face was priceless.
1) NEVER try to keep up the action. What if she decided she got raped?
2) I don't know no woman who did this when she was REALLY interested in the guy. I know damn well she was not well into me. Who cares anyway... trying to find out can get really dangerous, see point #1.
So when this happens to you, throw your ego away, grab your stuff and go. There's a lot of pussy around. Women doesn't mean much more than this these days...
This brings me to another point: scarcity. Women like to make themselves scarce. You know, economics 101... scarcity increases value. Wise men know women are NOT scarce, they are literally everywhere. DO NOT RATIONALIZE THIS. "Ohh, she is special" - SHE IS NOT. Women are mostly the same, especially on our feminist age, so get over your delusional fantasies which have the purpose of trapping you on a scarce mentality, making you a slave to any woman who knows how to play the pussy card. Don't get trapped on this!

9 Comments:
Well said, brother. There ain't no shortage of pussy in this world.
that is so cool. i bet she sits home waiting for you to call so she can ignore you like the book says. hope she doesn't hold her breath.
i remember back when i was young i fell for that "she's special" many times, luckely i never fell for it completley, no marriages for me. now at 40 i realize that is so true, women are all over, none are worth sacrificing your life for. if one craps out on you, there is another right down the block
Good blog mate and well said man I agree with the whole don't sweat the pussy thing. If I hook up with a chick it would be mainly for sex and nothing deeper than that. Heh I like my own space and thats why I will never marry or settle down. If a woman doesn't want sex with me, I'll simply find someone else or just stay single doesn't bother me either way Im not gonna fall into a serious relationship with a women just to get sex. Thats for chumps and let's face it a lot of guys do just that enter long-term relationships for mainly sex. Bachelor is my path I just wish my folks would stop saying "you should have a serious relationship or get married because it's what god intended and everyone needs a partner to look after them" sorry mum and dad but that is complete bullshit.
Actually I wouldn't have handled the situation that way unless she was playing a mind game. I always used to check in with whether the girl was okay with going past a certain point. If she wasn't that was cool. We could stay where she was comfortable.
BTW BB, don't brush off all girls who tease. If they do it well, it's great. Most of them don't though.
Actually bailing on a date is a red flag. It shows the woman has no integrity and can't be trusted.
If she bails but Makes a counter-offer immediately, I put her on probation.
The funny thing is that the "rules" crowd just gets dumped faster or end up getting men that are pushovers
Women aren't attracted to the type of men the "rules" picks out for them.
Women want men that take no shit.
Why should I waste my time on some woman that has a bad attitude and doesn't respect my time? Why is she making herself so special and at the same time telling me that she is the catch?
This is very arrogant behavior and I don't tolerate it one bit.
It means she thinks less of me.
Same goes for the hot-cold women.
I have better things to do than to waste my time.
Just think about this, if they are like this in the dating phase, can you imagine what it would be like during marriage when the facade they are putting on is replaced with her real game face?
Spot on about scarcity mentality. We can't let them think that they are the last of the single worthy marrying type out there. It gets even easier if we stick to just pursuing the ones that are sincerely interested from the getgo and not just out for attention.
well said
That is so true about women marketing themselves as a scarce commodity. The truth is the exact opposite. Men need to view women like stocks (except there are BILLONS of 'stocks' to chose from). There is a much bigger supply than money/time to purchase. So come up with some rational rules for purchasing (small investment amount), watch if it pays dividends (or occasionally an ex-dividend) and keep tight stops. If its share price starts falling then SELL. American women right now have a VERY high price-to-earning (PE) ratio (they cost much more than they could ever be of value to you). Beware...
Some years ago, PLAYBOY magazine figured it out. They estimated the depth of a woman's vagina, added up the average size of the male organ; included an estimate of the number of women who never had sex, and came up with a very large number of miles of totally unused pussy, just in New York City.
Post a Comment
<< Home