Women are women. Everywhere.
You think women out of USA, or UK, or anywhere you are, are different. No, it can't be that women are spoiled everywhere.
I hear people saying that Brazil is one of the places that you can find a decent women to marry. Well, if there's one thing I can say for sure, even being a young man (early 20s), is that it is NOT.
Many people here, not only women but men as well, would love to go to countries like USA to work. You get paid twice, even not more, to do the same jobs we do here. And some jobs you don't want to do (like cleaning), people here would gladly do it for wages that we pay here, imagine if they can earn what you pay there!! Plus the fact that American men are richer in general than most of Brazilian men. No surprise that they flock to you when you come.
Yes, they're easy around here. Gimme'em some luxury car, some gling-glang and they're as ready as they get. And they complain that in other countries they seem them as sluts... ok, I'll say, they had reason for complaining in the past. General slutdom here got huge at the same time it got huge in other countries. But now they complain like they still could... they don't.
I heard a lot of stories around women who married some "gringo" so she can buy some crazy stuff and get his money. She wouldn't divorce him (why should her?), but she will sleep around guaranteed. That's what they do.
You can find some real quality women here, but in very odd places, some you never take notice cause you will not hear about them, they're completely out of the tourist stuff. Only if you dig real deep. And there's still some risk, as some women, many actually, I've found making a mess with foreign men ARE from these places I'm mentioning. So no guarantees there too.
The #1 reason any brazilian women would love to have a american men is sometimes forgotten... a women can get a green card if they marry with you. Enough said?
I hear people saying that Brazil is one of the places that you can find a decent women to marry. Well, if there's one thing I can say for sure, even being a young man (early 20s), is that it is NOT.
Many people here, not only women but men as well, would love to go to countries like USA to work. You get paid twice, even not more, to do the same jobs we do here. And some jobs you don't want to do (like cleaning), people here would gladly do it for wages that we pay here, imagine if they can earn what you pay there!! Plus the fact that American men are richer in general than most of Brazilian men. No surprise that they flock to you when you come.
Yes, they're easy around here. Gimme'em some luxury car, some gling-glang and they're as ready as they get. And they complain that in other countries they seem them as sluts... ok, I'll say, they had reason for complaining in the past. General slutdom here got huge at the same time it got huge in other countries. But now they complain like they still could... they don't.
I heard a lot of stories around women who married some "gringo" so she can buy some crazy stuff and get his money. She wouldn't divorce him (why should her?), but she will sleep around guaranteed. That's what they do.
You can find some real quality women here, but in very odd places, some you never take notice cause you will not hear about them, they're completely out of the tourist stuff. Only if you dig real deep. And there's still some risk, as some women, many actually, I've found making a mess with foreign men ARE from these places I'm mentioning. So no guarantees there too.
The #1 reason any brazilian women would love to have a american men is sometimes forgotten... a women can get a green card if they marry with you. Enough said?

4 Comments:
It seems that things are bad no matter where you go. A woman is a woman no matter what country she comes from, what race, creed, or religion she is..... Wether you're an Eternal Bachelor, a stuborn dreamer still searching for that needle in the haystack..... Women are women. And they are in a sorry state indeed.
Well said. that is one thing I would like to tell all gringos that foreign women arent always better, but few take me seriously at all.
I am in Mexico. Women here cover the same range, from bad to terrible, as in other countries. The difference is how society treats them. Here, if a woman has sex with another man, her husband can get the kids and everything else.
Do NOT being a foreign woman to the US. They have a very high divorce rate, especially if you are older by some years.
If your fiend leaves you, or you divorce her for adultery, who cares as long as you get the kids and don't need to pay her.
The best place to go if you are retired is the Phillippine Islands. They don't even have divorce at all, hee, hee.
Anonymous age 64
Sou americano rico!!! Elas nao gostam de me?!?!
;-)
What you guys are saying is basically true ... I think there are some cultural differences that make latin (and other foreign women) attractive to Western men but be warned!!! Women (everywhere) are the true predators not men.
But...
Ha muitas brasas que sao legal ... Sim???
Post a Comment
<< Home