Random thoughts #1902814027412982178
Family asks you: why don't you have a girlfriend? -- implying something like "hey, you aren't gay are you?"
When stuff like this happen, I feel so great I can't even describe. I politely smile and say some out answer, but inside I smile a lot. I know something they don't.
I have many examples from my family that women can ultimately destroy a man's life. All males in my family got trapped by a woman. They ALL became slaves to them.
These are the ones who asks me those questions like I am an alien or something... but hey, why should I answer honestly? "No I don't, I can get a woman for what they suit me, which is sex. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free anyway... I don't want to be working like a maniac to buy shit I don't need trying to meet some expectations from a eternal bitching machine who will never get satisfied. No I do not! I prefer to work less, live my life more, enjoy what I WANT when I WANT and have to give no excuses to anyone. Once upon a time woman were a great company, but now this is not the case, so I am out." -- no I will not say this. They don't want to hear the truth. I tried!
As no one wants the truth (at least those who hasn't have the trouble to find it on their own), I keep it to myself. I could happily try and give them some knowledge, but they don't want to learn. As I said, I tried, it didn't work and now I enjoy being labeled as misogynist, women-hater, well, the ordinary stuff. This all by men! I can't even imagine what women say about me, but hey, I don't care about what women say about me anyway, long ago I did but now I just can't care anymore. I don't know how I used to! They say what they want to, but fact is fact... if I had some insane amount of cash laying on my bank account I could be an alien and they would be all over me. Hey, that will happen sooner or later, as I, contrary to most communist-oriented people around me, like to work.
But as I said, quickies only, otherwise they will put their hands on my money. I am not that wise, but enough to know that no woman likes a man per se. What they like is what he can do for her. And in our system of exploitation of men we see everyday who wins when things go far enough (read co-habitation, marriage, children). Quick advice for men: condoms AND vasectomy, bachelor for life.
When stuff like this happen, I feel so great I can't even describe. I politely smile and say some out answer, but inside I smile a lot. I know something they don't.
I have many examples from my family that women can ultimately destroy a man's life. All males in my family got trapped by a woman. They ALL became slaves to them.
These are the ones who asks me those questions like I am an alien or something... but hey, why should I answer honestly? "No I don't, I can get a woman for what they suit me, which is sex. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free anyway... I don't want to be working like a maniac to buy shit I don't need trying to meet some expectations from a eternal bitching machine who will never get satisfied. No I do not! I prefer to work less, live my life more, enjoy what I WANT when I WANT and have to give no excuses to anyone. Once upon a time woman were a great company, but now this is not the case, so I am out." -- no I will not say this. They don't want to hear the truth. I tried!
As no one wants the truth (at least those who hasn't have the trouble to find it on their own), I keep it to myself. I could happily try and give them some knowledge, but they don't want to learn. As I said, I tried, it didn't work and now I enjoy being labeled as misogynist, women-hater, well, the ordinary stuff. This all by men! I can't even imagine what women say about me, but hey, I don't care about what women say about me anyway, long ago I did but now I just can't care anymore. I don't know how I used to! They say what they want to, but fact is fact... if I had some insane amount of cash laying on my bank account I could be an alien and they would be all over me. Hey, that will happen sooner or later, as I, contrary to most communist-oriented people around me, like to work.
But as I said, quickies only, otherwise they will put their hands on my money. I am not that wise, but enough to know that no woman likes a man per se. What they like is what he can do for her. And in our system of exploitation of men we see everyday who wins when things go far enough (read co-habitation, marriage, children). Quick advice for men: condoms AND vasectomy, bachelor for life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home