Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wisdom from the grandfather

I love to talk with my grandfather. I do not agree with him on many topics, but he is old and wise, so I always listen to him. He dedicated his whole life to the army.

Today I was talking about don't-remember-what and I mentioned the trend that I noticed here in Brazil: women are taking the top-paying, order-giving jobs. Men are subordinated to them.

He said this:

"If you analyze better you'll ses that women are getting jobs that require them to give orders, but they are obeying to some MAN in a higher position than them, but as they're at the top you can't see them. They obey without questioning, and that is a great trait to jobs like banking, for example, recover some credit from a broke family for example. In the army, women are a very controversial topic, as they are reckless. They do things that no man dare to do. They do NOT feel guilt. They are cruel and VERY egotistic." (forgive me for the poor translation, that is the best that I can. do I wish I could translate it the way he said it to me, it was really amazing)

*They do not feel guilt*. Enough said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep this blog up. i'd like to see how women are in brazil. you've written well

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home