Women are faithful. You men pigs are the cheaters!
Yes we are.
Are we?
Yeah right, tell this to the married women at my work, who has 2 children. She keeps going ga-ga at this huge guy that comes there everyday.
I know for a fact that if this guy want to screw her he will, guaranteed.
But hey, I guess the husband is working like hell to support these two children of them. But hey, he works so much he can't give her enough affection, she is not having her emotional needs fulfilled, so she has GOT to go have some humpa-humpa with the huge guy. Fair isn't it?
Aaah the beauty of a single existance...
Are we?
Yeah right, tell this to the married women at my work, who has 2 children. She keeps going ga-ga at this huge guy that comes there everyday.
I know for a fact that if this guy want to screw her he will, guaranteed.
But hey, I guess the husband is working like hell to support these two children of them. But hey, he works so much he can't give her enough affection, she is not having her emotional needs fulfilled, so she has GOT to go have some humpa-humpa with the huge guy. Fair isn't it?
Aaah the beauty of a single existance...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home