More equal than men at workplace - why?
Many guys on the MRA blogs question this. They observe the business angle, especially the small business angle, that a woman having special treatment on every fuckin' thing would mean the business will just fail.
Well, the bigger picture is that they love women. They LOVE'em. They gladly pay whatever they want.
They make the machine work. Not by working, of course... by consuming. They consume.
Think about a typical female. What do she likes the most? Men? Children? Family? NO! No. NO! -- SHOES! I've seen so many females with this shoes obsession I am just tired. How original! LOL.
I see more and more careers appealing to women. I see the workplace being shifted towards their mode of thinking, with these pointless meetings and nonsense objectives. This focus on "communication skills". Men were just men, doing stuff their own way, and the world came up to what it is. Now communication skills are just ESSENTIAL! Duh.
Cause in the end, they'll buy it all back. They can keep bubbling the production. And us, men, of course, pay for it all, with our PRODUCTIVE work.
Guess that's the only way women in the workplace can make any sense. I can't see how businesses, especially the larger ones, would tolerate them if not by this little(?) thing: they keep the system as it is, and growing.
Well, the bigger picture is that they love women. They LOVE'em. They gladly pay whatever they want.
They make the machine work. Not by working, of course... by consuming. They consume.
Think about a typical female. What do she likes the most? Men? Children? Family? NO! No. NO! -- SHOES! I've seen so many females with this shoes obsession I am just tired. How original! LOL.
I see more and more careers appealing to women. I see the workplace being shifted towards their mode of thinking, with these pointless meetings and nonsense objectives. This focus on "communication skills". Men were just men, doing stuff their own way, and the world came up to what it is. Now communication skills are just ESSENTIAL! Duh.
Cause in the end, they'll buy it all back. They can keep bubbling the production. And us, men, of course, pay for it all, with our PRODUCTIVE work.
Guess that's the only way women in the workplace can make any sense. I can't see how businesses, especially the larger ones, would tolerate them if not by this little(?) thing: they keep the system as it is, and growing.

1 Comments:
Another great post...
I'll be adding a link to your blog on mine. I'm glad to see that there are other men trying to get the word out on these issues.
Post a Comment
<< Home