Sunday, October 22, 2006

There is hope... some men are getting enlightened!

I had a very good conversation with two friends of mine last friday. Let's recap:

This two guys are what I call the uber-manginas. When I started talk what I think about today's "grrrls", they labeled me with the same stuff you would expect a feminist to. It was a sad site, but they are my friends from long ago and I like the guys after all. I just waited for something to happen that would screw them in the head, as it always happens with males these days.

No big deal: it happened (duh). Some days ago I just spread the message as I usually do, talk about females as they are and not as they say they are. They got shocked. The usual manuever of labeling went by. Ok, fine, I was expecting that already, but you have to seed the knowledge and it will eventually grow. This friday, the two came up at my house, each one with his own story. They BOTH got screwed by the females that they thought were "different" and oh so deserving of all the good stuff in the world... one of them, who was in love with a girl who appeared to be a nice one (in his eyes, not mine, I know better, heh), discovered that she is going to one of those students meetings (talk about hot no-strings attached dirty sex!). He was shocked... he thought she didn't want him because she was afraid? Haaa-huh you bet! Hate to say I told you so buddy...

They now agree with me 100%. And in fact, they are now very aware and came up with many examples of female priviledge on our weekly friday-night meeting. Nice to see more men reaching the truth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog my friend. I was always confused about Brazilian women because I kept hearing how nice and "un-westernized" they are, but every Brazilian girl I met was a huge bitch. Now after reading your blog, I see that it is the same there.

Good to see you writing! Keep it up... men everywhere need to be educated about the bullshit that is the modern matriarchy.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home