Divorce laws in Brazil
A visitor asked me in the last post about it. He was planning to get here to find some women.
First of all, we have all the 50/50 stuff. Like in the USA, although less severe I guess. But it's still there. And yes, there's child support. Law here LOVES the "poor, opressed". Not just women, but anyone that they deem innocent and powerless.
I do not recommend getting here to open a business. Taxes are around 40% and public services sucks.
Also, the judgements are so impredictable. Usually, the more correct you are the more you get fucked.
Here the more you work the less you get, and the more you work the more you get fucked. Effort does NOT mean rewards around here. Any doubt? Go do a search about politics around here.
He asked me if some regions has some good women. I do not know many parts of my country personally, so I am not pretend I do know everything. But I know many people from other regions, and I can say from these people it doesn't differ much. I meet some good ones, all in small cities (Fortaleza IS NOT GOOD) and all of them were young (18-25). But I can say that this doesn't mean they're not going to change. I've seen some turn into full-featured bitches too.
That's what I can think about it right now. If there's any more questions, I am willing to help.
First of all, we have all the 50/50 stuff. Like in the USA, although less severe I guess. But it's still there. And yes, there's child support. Law here LOVES the "poor, opressed". Not just women, but anyone that they deem innocent and powerless.
I do not recommend getting here to open a business. Taxes are around 40% and public services sucks.
Also, the judgements are so impredictable. Usually, the more correct you are the more you get fucked.
Here the more you work the less you get, and the more you work the more you get fucked. Effort does NOT mean rewards around here. Any doubt? Go do a search about politics around here.
He asked me if some regions has some good women. I do not know many parts of my country personally, so I am not pretend I do know everything. But I know many people from other regions, and I can say from these people it doesn't differ much. I meet some good ones, all in small cities (Fortaleza IS NOT GOOD) and all of them were young (18-25). But I can say that this doesn't mean they're not going to change. I've seen some turn into full-featured bitches too.
That's what I can think about it right now. If there's any more questions, I am willing to help.

5 Comments:
I made a post in the last thread, and I would like to thank you for responding to it.
Could you elaborate why Fortaleza is not good. You say they are young 18-25 but those are their most desirable (prime) years. Obviously I would never marry one of them and bring them back to the United States.
As a businessman who would think about taking a vacation to a place like Brazil. I would want to check out the young ladies from 18-25. These are their prime years!
The moral of the story obviously is to never get married. If you say that when an American Man or a European Man would get treated like a king while they are down visiting by women in their prime years, this will only encourage them rather than discourage them from visiting a place like Brazil. In America and in Western Europe many good hard working men have never been treated like a king for a day especially by a woman in her prime.
You do a good job to tell people not to get in a long term relationship. However, if American and European men in their 30's and 40's will get treated like a king while visiting by hot women in their prime years this would be a welcome site! Since this might be the first time one has had this type of experience.
Once men start to get closer to 30 they will realize that marriage is a sham. None the less many of them would love to get treated like a King for a or a week by super model hot women in their prime.
You got it, in fact. It's really being treated like a king from women in their prime years. This all until marriage, that is the point.
If you want to have some fun, you're more than welcome. In fact, you'll be very pleased, that's for sure. What I am trying to avoid here is people who think Brazil have this endless supply of wife material, as I see left and right. The point is, foreign men come here and women seem him as super wealthy. This is good for you for fun purposes, but you have to be uber careful not to be exploited, especially if you plan to marry. But if you do not, no big deal then. You sure will have a great time.
If you do not plan to marry, go to places that have more beautiful women. Maybe americans have a different taste, but Fortaleza is famous in Brazil for its ugly women. You mentioned Florianopolis. Go there! It's beautiful women everywhere. And they treat you really nice, and are fun. And the city has some great places to visit.
Some people want to get here to find a woman, marry, and live here. I commented about business here because if that's what they're planning to do, better think a little more.
But that's it. If you want fun from young ladies and be treated like a king (until marriage, LOL), come here. Again (and again and again, I am going to repeat this forever), what I am trying to avoid like hell is people who thinks that marriage here is heaven. It is not. It's the same stuff you see in every other country. But, let me repeat, for fun it's heaven. Especially for foreign men who come here with the benefit of being seen as more wealthy than the brazilian men, and the novelty that comes with a unknown person.
If anyone have any more questions, just ask.
Thanks for responding again!
Could you mention some other good vacation spots for American Men or European men to go to if they want to have fun with gorgeous women in their prime years?
I heard Rio is filled with a lot of hot women, however I also read that the amount of crime that goes on their is extremely high and it might be a very dangerous spot for a foreign to visit for a very first time.
Also I hear Bahia is another hot spot and it might be fun for a foreign man to take a trip around El Salvador.
Is Recife good or is it another Fortalezza?
I don't know if you had a chance to look at some of these women but here are a few examples from what I am talking about.
http://www.latineuro.com/detail.php?code=B6145&search=1
http://www.latineuro.com/detail.php?code=B8024&search=1
http://www.latineuro.com/detail.php?code=B5887&search=1
http://www.latineuro.com/detail.php?search=1&code=B5732&image=2
Here in places like America and Britain this what good hard working men are stuck with. They would be lucky not to be taken to the cleaners. This why a place like Brazil or other countries look attractive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCODIhAXbQM
From the pictures you provided, you're going to DIE going to Salvador (it's not El Salvador, that's a contry name heh!). Except for the third picture (http://www.latineuro.com/detail.php?code=B5887&search=1). That kind of women you'll find in packs at Florianopolis (also Porto Alegre)
Rio has a lot of hot women but they are full of shit. Also, it's not a cheap place -- in Salvador for example you're going to eat like a king very cheaply -- and full of crime. Same goes for São Paulo. Don't go there -- from what you provided, there are other great places like those I mentioned.
But let me say (again) that you ought to do this just for fun. Do NOT try to marry any girl from here, or even have a serious relationship. The traps are the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home