Saturday, November 11, 2006

Now go and find a job!!

In the last post I said that I am now working.

In fact, I urge to every man in the world to go find a job if he hasn't any. Even if the job is low paying.

Activity is good for us men. We don't want to do nothing. We may do nothing, but we don't want to. Our bodies hates us when we do shit all day.

I didn't know I could do better if, instead of doing less, I decided to do more with my time. It's great!

And now I can afford my good old car that I bought cheap and with many many hp's for me to have fun! And as I am not one of those man who follow the common saying here in Brazil which says "today there's no poor woman!" when they receive their paycheck... LOL. More fun for me, less fun for them liberated wommyn! Great.

And now I can afford more newspaper signatures. I used to read one. Now I read three. I like newspapers. They're sometimes infested with feminism and politically correct stuff, but sometimes some good writings pops in there and I like to see it going on strong. And I like to know what is going on and what people thinks about what is going on. I do not watch TV (except for that cable channel named FX... I don't know if it exists in another countries... hey, it's good!)

This is something that I underperfomed majorly in my not-so-enlightened days... I didn't study, didn't want to do shit, just lived for women. I wanted to know what they wanted, how they wanted it and how I could do better for them. How pathetic. I was the kind of guy that would go buy a new shiny car just to impress, with a smile and all. Now I am fine going around with my old, but very good car. It's not perfect yet, but I am going to put it back together 100% and enjoy it even more. All within my paycheck, as I do not need to get into massive debt to impress no one. I am the one who has to be impressed by myself, but hey, I am not going to impress myself by going into huge amounts of debt. Now with women...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home