Saturday, November 11, 2006

It is good to remember

Let me set this in stone. I hope I prevent more men from believing this myth.

BRAZILIAN GIRLS ARE NOT SWEET. No. Period. No way. End of story.

There are nice women here. There are nice women in every country, in fact. When we say there is or there is not, we are talking about the majority of the people. And the majority of brazilian women are just like others on the planet.

I dare say they are more gold diggers than the others you see in america for example, and although I do not know no american women I have a good reason to say this: in my country we earn less for more work (and government takes most of what you earn anyway). And women here have to work, they do not really have a choice. This is waaay past feminism. Only the middle class and above familes had the luxury to keep a mother in the house.

That's why this myth exist s in the first place: american men who come here in search of a woman will be treated like a king. A brazilian woman's dream is to go to the USA for example. When she gets there, she will do everything to you. Treat you really nice. And when the two-year period (I think it's two years) she will dump you and, with the green card she got by marrying you, go exploit another man. All legally!

And this is just a side of the problem. The other, and I think this is the main side, is another good stereotype that I see going around. Brazilian men are not those macho latino types. In fact, most of them are pussy-whipped as one can be. Even in ghetto areas... she can hit them if they deem necessary (yes, hit). I am tired of hearing stories about men who got kicked out of his house (and that is without law enforcement) by his girlfriend/wife. And he later begs to go back. Two days sleeping on the sofa, he is now a good puppy, she forgives him for, say, getting drunk with his friends after a week of hard work. Brazilian men thinks when he got a woman he got lucky. This, as we know, is a very dangerous way of thinking.

Also, they are not really covertly in their intentions. It's not unusual to see a woman blatantly taking about money and properties in general as their main goal. And it's not a joke. It never is.

So really, get this out of your head if it is in there. Go pursue what you like. Forget it. Not in our age. Women are spoiled and that's nothing we can do about it. And even if you find a good one, if she wants to change her mind you will be fucked anyway -- the law encourages her. You have no guarantees, not here nor anywhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brazilian Bachelor

I live in California USA and I have one semester of school left after this one before I get a Business Degree.

I went to www.singleabroad.com and the reports I read are areas like Fortazela are a very good spot for foreign men and other good spots are Minas Gerias, and Florianopolis. On the other hand places like Rio and Sau Paulo are filled with skanks. I don't know what your region is.

After reading the book from Courtship to Courtroom, I have concluded getting married in the USA is like a loaded shotgun pointed at your head and the trigger will get pulled when the Woman wants something else.

Thanks to www.latineuro.com any single man who looks at that website will find Brazil a very fascinating place to visit.

I am in my mid 20's and I would not consider getting married until my mid 40's (if at all). It is important for men to know the divorce laws in each country.

Such as a man who gets married in countries like USA, Britain, Austrailia, and Canada would be committing suicide.

Other places such as Mexico or Russia have very favorible divorce laws where all of the laws benefit the men Getting married there and staying there is fine. Because if there is a divorce from what I read is the man gets the house and does not have to pay alimony or child support.

A good topic for you to talk about on your blog is how the divorce system (legal system) works in Brazil. There will be a growing number of men looking to expat in the near future and it would be good for them to move to a country where the divorce laws favor him.

I am curios what region in Brazil you live in?

Hard working men in America get treated like shit by their women, that if Brazilan Women would treat them like a King for the time they are there this would not a bad place to visit as long as one does not bring a Brazilian Woman (or any Foreign Woman) back to the States. Many men in the US haven't even been treated like a King for a day.

P.S. I do find your blog to be very interesting, keep up the good work.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home