Saturday, November 11, 2006

Why should we?

Why should we relate with women?

Really. Give me one good reason. Why?

We used to have unique pleasures with them, and I am not talking about sex. These days are long gone, we all know. All they want are paid pleasures, and that we can do alone. We prefer to do it alone. What they like generally doesn't suit us.

We could cope with it in the name of a relationship, but later she would have to do something good to deserve it and as we all know they wouldn't dare do such a thing. How could they treat us men well! Blasphemy!

Why not just use each other for sex? This is dangerous enough already, why go further?

I really wanted to say I've got a single reason, but I don't. If anyone does, please e-mail me at brazilianbachelor@gmail.com and I promise I will put it here -- if it's a good reason of course.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have met at least 1 woman who saved me from going crazy. I was sort of bitter about relationships and was going to go in the direction everyone else was going, ie. exploit women for satisfaction, but she wasn't such a girl to let that happen to her and made our relationship a positive experience despite my earlier experiences with women. I believe it can be done - finding a good woman - but that it takes effort and intelligence to do this.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Brazilian Bachelor said...

First of all, "using" woman for sex is not exploitation. Both are willing partners. You are using her as much as she is using you, so what's the point?

Also, maybe she wouldn't let that happen if you're the one doing it, but she may tolerate this from other man that she thinks is *able* to do so, like a man with a whole lot of options. I am not trying to say that this is your case, but think about it. It took a lot of grief for me to realize that maybe I am just not good enough for some women, and leave it at that. And while she look at me and nod, she may look at another guy and instantly open her legs. And that can be your case too. She made herself scarce in your eyes and you bought it.

Of course I am just speculating here, I do not know your exact situation and I do not pretend to be able to judge you. I am only saying this to bring another view to the subject.

It happened to me once, in fact. The girl was all over me and stuff, but she wasn't quite ready to have sex. Yes, I waited patiently and treated her too well. When we broke up she was in the bed of another man the same day. I discovered when we were talking, after we tried another time. She was trying to act like she was sorry, but even at the time I could tell she was not.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home