The #1 rule to deal with woman
Let me write this before I forget. It's the most powerful tip on dealing with women. If you don't have a good memory, remember just this.
PUT YOUR EGO ASIDE!
This is what women will use to exploit you. Always.
They compliment you... you melt... bingo.
They criticize you... you get angry and show weakness... bingo.
If you do not care about their approval, if you do not depend of them to feel great, they have no power over you. And every relation you have with them will be on your terms.
I can't even begin to say how this is important, especially with today's women.
PUT YOUR EGO ASIDE!
This is what women will use to exploit you. Always.
They compliment you... you melt... bingo.
They criticize you... you get angry and show weakness... bingo.
If you do not care about their approval, if you do not depend of them to feel great, they have no power over you. And every relation you have with them will be on your terms.
I can't even begin to say how this is important, especially with today's women.

2 Comments:
I completely agree with you on this point, buddy.
One of man's worst problems is rationalizing a woman's behavior and not being able to look at her actions from a realistic perspective. So few of us males want to put our pride aside - a very good lesson.
Post a Comment
<< Home