Monday, November 20, 2006

From the Eternal Bachelor Comments #2890479873

Women mistake sexual attention they receive from puberty on, for ability to find a husband. so, millions of young women announce they are going to have fun; travel; work on their career; then when they are maybe 28, get married. It is s tremendous shock when one day they say, "Hey, guys, I am ready to marry now. Um, guys? G - U - Y - S???????"


I am happy. I see more and more guys reaching the truth!!! FREEDOM FOR MEN!

About the comment: damn, I see it everyday. I am in college, remember. Girls can get most guys they want, the only thing they need to do is to pretend they will spread their legs (notice the word PRETEND).

The sluttiest girl I know bangs two, three different guys per week. And she openly brags about it. One day I was a little agressive and tired of this bitch and asked:

"Do you want to be married?"

She looked at me like I was from another planet: "What? Of course!"

This girl is not beautiful, but she is young. That's enough for most women. She feels entitled to choose. And she can.

Also, she bullies men left and right, purely cause she can.

Well, she really does not know what is in store for her. And yes, I find that really great.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the 2-3 guys she bangs give her something in return - materially, not emotionally? If so, doesn;t this make her no more or less a prostitute?

3:35 PM  
Blogger NHY said...

And I'd say that the 2 or 3 guys she's banging are thugs or bad boys as well!

11:36 AM  
Blogger MarkyMark said...

Oh, BB, I forgot to tell you that I've linked to your blog. Would you be able to link to mine? Thanks!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't even think it's an issue of "used up" I mean a woman is not a disposable cup or something. The thing is the "pointdexter" guy with the good job now knows why she is wanting to marry him when she ignored him before. It's not passion on her part, just pragmatism.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Stacy, I suspect that perhaps you miss the point here. The issue is not when is a good age to marry. Thirty might indeed be a good age to marry -- only if you can find some stupid schmuck who will marry you at that age.

The issue is most men don't want to marry a woman of any age who has had tens; hundreds; or thousands of lovers. (I have read a number of times that the AVERAGE in the US is eleven.) Who is marrying only after years of travel and frolicking and sexual promiscuity, to have her own private wage-slave now that Her Royal ******* Majesty has decided it's a good time to marry.

Whose me-me-me attitude is such that the man she marries has a 50% chance of spending many years sending money for kids she hides from him because she finds it convenient to do so, with no regard for their suffering or his.

Your comment is purely selfish. When 'I' want to marry. Why 'I' want to marry at that age. It is clear you have no thought of the potential husband or what he wants, right? After all, he is only a bit player in your personal future. If he agrees to accept that role.

I say, you go get-em, Tiger. You wait until you are 30 to marry. Just don't blame scummy ole' men if you suddenly discover you can't get a good man (i.e. -- Big Bux) to marry you when you are ready as the very large number of women who are discovering they can't find a husband when they are ready.

Anonymous age 64

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also remember these womens who have many lovers all haves genital arts. Every woman I know even my sisters haves genital warts. Ultimate payback as they grow and grow! Who wants them now?

1:24 PM  
Blogger MarkyMark said...

Stacy,

What you also must remember is that your sexual power, i.e. your ability to attract a man, is at it's peak when you're in your 20s. The longer you wait, the more 'mojo' you lose the more mojo you lose, the harder time you'll have of finding anyone. You need to 'strike while the iron is hot', as it were.

Furthermore, when a man is in his 20s, he's young & horny. He'll be willing to do things that, once he's older and thinking with the big head more, he'll be reluctant to do, e.g. marry a woman in this culture. Given how ONE SIDED it is in favor of women, I can't believe any man gets married these days. I know of only one guy who'll be getting married in the next year or so. BTW, he's in his 20s.

Finally, by the time the typical, modern, liberated (read promiscuous) woman reaches 30 and beyond, she has the hardened, jaded look of a whore; she has the 'thousand cock stare'. Darlin', men do NOT find that attractive at all! While men may want an experienced woman as a fuck buddy, we don't want an experienced woman as a wife.

Why? Because it greatly reduces the odds that any children from the marriage are ours. As a woman, you have NO DOUBT that any children you bear are yours. As a man, I don't have the same assurances-especially if you've shagged every Tom, Dick & Harry out there. There's a pithy little saying that sums this up nicely: mommy's baby, daddy's maybe.

Without certainty about paternity, what incentive do I have to marry you? What incentive do I have to become more successful? What incentive do I have to bust my ass to bring in more money, if I don't have a loving wife & children that are MINE? I don't.

I hope that this answers your question. You can wait till 30 to get married if you like; that is your right. But, just because it's your right to do something doesn't make it a good idea to do it. For example, when the road is snowy & icy, it's still legal to do the speed limit, even if that limit is 65 mph; however, given the road conditions, that is pure foolishness. Likewise, waiting till 30 & beyond is foolish if marriage, children, and a family are your goal. If you wait till 30 & beyond, the good men you blew off in your 20s will far surpass any men you're likely to get @ 30, 35, and beyond.

MarkyMark

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home