From the Mirror Of The Soul blog
Monday, March 29, 2004
Bitches ain't nothing but ho's and tricks. It is true. I have ran several experiments to prove this theory. I usually go to the cigar bar and conduct them. When I drive my Benz and style fashionablely and talk smack with women I get many numbers and slumber parties, I call this the kick ass and take names experiment. When I drive my Ford and style moderately and talk intelligently, I get nothing. I call this the control experiment. Goes to show you, it is all about appearance and money with women. Try to pick up a girl, and instead of saying what you really do, say that you are unemployed, and watch her turn the other way. Even Barnes and Noble chicks aren't immune to this. So what is left, but to pimp? Maybe.
They can say whatever they want. Fact is: money matters way too much.
It's not like they can work now and do not care about this anymore.
We're on to your game women!

2 Comments:
No, most (as opposed to a lot of) women use men for money because that's what most women do. It doesn't matter how caring and loving and faithful men are, most women are incapable of relating to the good side of men because they will take a man with money over a caring and loving and faithful man any day in the week. And, then spend the rest of their lives complaining because Mr. Big Bux isn't caring and loving and faithful.
What your comment is, 100%, a retread of modern man-hating feminists blaming men for everything wrong, even when they are the ones doing the wrong.
>>There is a long held belief among some women that men are incapable of truly loving another human being.
Only a man-hater could ever say anything like that. You are not speaking for 'some women;' you are speaking for yourself.
Anonymous age 64
Click on her name and go to her blog. Here are two samples from her blog page. I rest my case.
" Christmas
Thank God it will be here soon. I am so ready for this holiday, I can't wait. I know what I want, the question is will someone by (sic) it for me?
My Photo
Name:stacy jones
Location:Maryland, United States
I'm nice I'm sweet I'm cute I'm young I'm naturally tanned"
Yep, she expects men to buy stuff for her.
Anonymous age 64
Post a Comment
<< Home