Family talk
I was talking about marriage with my family today, and said something in the lines of:
"Women do not want men without money". -- Me.
OUTRAGE!
"This is machism!" -- My mother.
I tried to argue. I really did. But no, she started saying that women want freedom and stuff and wanted to work too and we men are the ones who are victims of the machism, thinking we are obligated to work. (no, REALITY makes us think this. And the fact that we feel useless when we do not. And the fact that women hate men who doesn't work, even if they say otherwise.)
I tried to say that women didn't like us when we didn't work, but she said no, no way, you do not know anything. Women are fine being the breadwinners. They want their freedom after all!
Now I know a little better why her relationship with my father failed. She stopped working after a while, and my daddy could not earn enough money to pay the bills. He ended up dying anyway, depressed.
I wonder why she gave up her "freedom" -- that work provided, as she said. LOL.
I wonder... if work "leeyberates!" women, why she is not working today.
...and all this with my sister saying that I was generalizing! LOL
I ended it saying: well, I don't want to talk about it.
It's not possible to reason with women, that's a fact.
My mother left and I said to my sister, who is young: you may not agree with me, but listen please: marry before you hit 30, else you'll be alone. Sorry, but that's the truth. Argue if you wish, it's not going to change.
She hates me now (and my mother too). I just hope she listened to what I said. She is not a bad women after all, although no women is as good as we thought, that's for sure.
Another thing that I find weird is that... even women from your family don't want you to know the truth. It's like a international women conspiration for the exploitation of men. I guess that's because if we know the truth, they'll lose benefits from our exploitation as well. At least that's clearly the case here, as my mother gives me pretty bad advice.
My ex-girlfriend, who was a USER plain and simple, is the woman my mother say I should marry. She feels bad that it didn't work out. That says enough.
"Women do not want men without money". -- Me.
OUTRAGE!
"This is machism!" -- My mother.
I tried to argue. I really did. But no, she started saying that women want freedom and stuff and wanted to work too and we men are the ones who are victims of the machism, thinking we are obligated to work. (no, REALITY makes us think this. And the fact that we feel useless when we do not. And the fact that women hate men who doesn't work, even if they say otherwise.)
I tried to say that women didn't like us when we didn't work, but she said no, no way, you do not know anything. Women are fine being the breadwinners. They want their freedom after all!
Now I know a little better why her relationship with my father failed. She stopped working after a while, and my daddy could not earn enough money to pay the bills. He ended up dying anyway, depressed.
I wonder why she gave up her "freedom" -- that work provided, as she said. LOL.
I wonder... if work "leeyberates!" women, why she is not working today.
...and all this with my sister saying that I was generalizing! LOL
I ended it saying: well, I don't want to talk about it.
It's not possible to reason with women, that's a fact.
My mother left and I said to my sister, who is young: you may not agree with me, but listen please: marry before you hit 30, else you'll be alone. Sorry, but that's the truth. Argue if you wish, it's not going to change.
She hates me now (and my mother too). I just hope she listened to what I said. She is not a bad women after all, although no women is as good as we thought, that's for sure.
Another thing that I find weird is that... even women from your family don't want you to know the truth. It's like a international women conspiration for the exploitation of men. I guess that's because if we know the truth, they'll lose benefits from our exploitation as well. At least that's clearly the case here, as my mother gives me pretty bad advice.
My ex-girlfriend, who was a USER plain and simple, is the woman my mother say I should marry. She feels bad that it didn't work out. That says enough.

3 Comments:
It is very strange but there are many women who are like this. I talked to some myself. They said they women wanted fredom, they wanted to work. But those women who said it, were not working, despite the fact that they could.
Your problem was that you were male and you made a statement. This automatically made you wrong, and subject to female vilification. Your mother probably doesn't hate you, you just can't ever be right or even competent.
I had an argument about arguing with my family. In exasperation, I said that "If I said the sun was going t rise this morning, one of you would argue about it!" With out missing a beat, my own dear mother, (Who wasn't even in the room!) said, "Well, not today!" No kidding, true story!
Anon,
I don't know many women who really like & enjoy working, either. They seem to have found out what we men have ALWAYS known: work sucks for most of us. Women found out that work is called 'work' for a reason, not because it's fun, fulfilling, or any of that other crap.
Unfortunately for them, by the time they figured that out, the economy has adapted to women working. IOW, it's extremely difficult for a man to support a family on his paycheck alone. Hence, leaving the workforce is no longer an option for many women. Didn't anyone tell these little darlings to be careful what you wish for, because you just might GET it? I think they missed that one...
MarkyMark
Post a Comment
<< Home