Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And while we're trying to go ahead...

...they're having sex with the thugs and getting stoned every time they can. And with society making it easy for them, they're going to have it all.

Well, maybe not?

I see more and more men who, knowing that they're doing the right thing and getting their lives together, realize that women are not necessary. That amounts to the fact that women my age (early 20s) will realize, sooner or later (ten years I guess?), that they are not going to have it all. When they decided they wanted no responsability we realized that we are now free too -- we do not want children from a woman who can be compared to a sperm bank and have no standards about the man she sleeps with. And we do not benefit from a relationship in which we do all and she does not do anything she doesn't want to -- this all under the guise of equality.

They did not realize that. They think that they are free to do everything without any consequences.

Too bad. Reality is going to hit their heads with a hammer, and I will laugh real hard. Not that I like it being the way it is, but as I learned early, you can't argue with reality. You either adapt to it or get fucked by it. Someone should tell this to the leftie cunts all around the world.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post!

I am 23, will turn 24 in late Decemeber.

There was a time where it was eating me up alive that beautiful women were not being affectionate to me.

In highschool I was looked at as an outcast. I would sweatly ask girls out for a date only to be rejected and even worse they would say yes but only to flake out and not follow through with their yes answer. In fact I even wrote a beautiful girl a love note. In return all she did was laugh me and make jokes with her friends.

Finally at 18 I went to a Neveda Brothel just acheing for a little affection. I had $434 while walking into the brothel. I picked out a hottie! She wanted $1000 for an hour of sex! Then I asked her how much for a half an our and she said "$500!" I told her I only had $400 but she insisted I had $500. Finally I took out all of the cash I had and she counted it. In this case $430 was good enough she was kind enough to let me keep my four $1 bills. So I finally got a little affection but as soon as it was nearing a half and hour she abruptly told me my time was up and it was time for me to leave.

After that I never looked at women the same. At the young age of 18 I learned it was not about the way you looked or act but it was all about the size of the wallet.

Even though in a head I knew something wasn't right but in my heart I still had hope that maybe women would love me for who I am.

Finally at the age of 22, I typed the term "Mail Order Bride" in the google search enging and their I stumbled on the Latin Euro Website and the Brazilian girls were super model hot. I realized I wouldn't have to put up with being a consolation prize to an American Skank.

Finally this year, thank to IMBRA website, I found a post written by a man hating feminist saying how websites like www.nomarriage.com and www.americanwomensuck.com were very problematic. This summer I soaked up their material like a sponge. Also I typed in the word antifeminism and now I found many cool blogs to read as well.

Now something amazing happen, I no longer ache for a beautiful woman to love me! I am one month and one semester away from having a business degree! I also have learned that marriage is a shame no matter where you go.

Although, my mother nature desire is very strong for young beautiful women in their prime, I no longer ache for them. Once I get financially stable I will visit non American countries. Although I won't want a long term relationship. I will be looking forward to being treated like a King by foreign women in other countries.

No offense but I do have Salvador on my list as one of the places I must visit! Also I plan to visit other Latin American countries and some Asian countries as well.

As for the American Skanks they will be rotting for the rest of their life once they are no longer in their prime years. I for one will NOT bail them out.

I maybe willing to make a compromise and by few stocks in the cat food and vibrater industries.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Brazilian Bachelor said...

"No offense but I do have Salvador on my list as one of the places I must visit! Also I plan to visit other Latin American countries and some Asian countries as well."

No offense at all! I am all for man going anywhere they want and enjoying life as much as they can. What I am trying to do is advice people who think Brazil is the land of wife material women. I will never get tired of saying it's not.

That's the trap men must avoid when coming here. Except for that, it's great. Especially for foreign men. That's the other thing I will never get tired of making as clear as possible: you WILL have a good time here! The girls are beautiful! Men who got their heads (yes, both of them) on the right place will get the best without the worst. It's a win-win situation.

But, as I hear left and right stories of foreign men who got played by brazilian women, I must warn all men about the traps. But for anyone wise enough to avoid'em, come and have fun!

PS.: Bring money for food. You will eat like a king!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Exactly, it sounds like from your post that you are the kind of guy (talking to anonymous) who will be taken for everything he's got. Even if you run off to Europe or L. America or wherever, you'll still be PAYING, and that's the problem. Check out these sites:

www.bristollair.com
www.fastseduction.com

They are free and the best thing you can do is develop some game and let go of the neediness and financial largesse. Then no matter where you are in the world you will get results.

Brazilian Bachelor: Thanks for your blog. You talk about foreign men doing well in S. America. You mean white men only or can other (black) men succeed there?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Brazilian Bachelor said...

Are you from USA?

I hear that you have the racism thing going strong around here, and although I do not know what's true (and the degree that it's true), I guess here it's a lot better.

Black men can do just as well. Most of our population is mixed anyway. The only people who would discriminate black man here is high-upper-classes bitches, generally married and/or stuck up. You do not want to mess with those anyway, they're no fun at all.

As I mentioned before, I strong recommend places such as Salvador for anyone that wants to get here. People there are real fun!

Do NOT go to Rio. Crime is high around there.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thx for the response. It is not a problem here. The US is of course a vary diverse country as you know. I have heard though that western men are seen as a novelty there.

I also met a black guy over the summer who was in the navy. He said he went to brazil or argentina (don't remember) and he said the women were very nice and open.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home