Brazilian Bachelor is now a comment stealer from Eternal Bachelor!
Anonymous said...The bottom line is this:
At best, marriage is a prison with your wife as the jailer who will hold you hostage and use your children as bargaining chips against you to finance the lifestyle SHE wants under the guise that its what's best for the "family."
At worst, she will divorce you and take 1/2 of all your assets leaving you financially crippled in the process.
And to all the women out there who argue that I am only focusing on the financial aspects and I'm ignoring love, communication, relationships, soulmates, etc. The FACT that women account for 80% of ALL consumer good purchases only reinforces the idea that women are only fixated on money and are inherently materialistic. So please spare us the love, relationships, communication, finding the right person, etc. nonsense b/c feminism and divorce laws today have enlightened us to all your BS.
Cheers to single life, sport sex, and no committments to women.
Women say that we "generalize", that we ought to find a "good" girl and everything suddenly will fall into place.
Let me put this in big bold letters:
B U L L S H I T .
Feminism made women embrace sport sex. Men ought to benefit from this. And instead of dedicating our life to them, we ought to dedicate it to whatever we like except them.
I for example was chasing women left and right. Now I am focused as hell on my graduation and the stuff that I like. And really, I feel like I wasted a lot of time in the past when I put women as my #1 priority. I see guys with a girlfriend all ga-ga and I just shake my head... I really wanted to think they will not experience what I did, but I doubt it. It's hard... we dedicate ourselves and when the conditions arrive, they just go. Plain and simple. Who is to say they are not egocentric?
I am starting to think feminism is indeed a bless to us men. It "leeyberated!" us more than we ever realized... well, until now I guess. (Thank you, Internet!) -- it exposed women's game in a crude manner!
"The FACT that women account for 80% of ALL consumer good purchases only reinforces the idea that women are only fixated on money and are inherently materialistic."
Yes. They see guys as walking wallets. Go see what they talk about when they are with they friends. Even better (as listening to what they say will drive you crazy), what what they DO. Nevermind that the guy they marry is not the guy they want to fuck -- you have a big wallet and a sex partner, and usually they're not the same person. You get fucked in all ways possible when you decide to tie that fuckin' knot.
Cheers to single life, sport sex, and no committments to women.
This should be the motto of every man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home