Another one for the opression of women!
A brazilian model died of anorexia last week. Left and right I see people saying that we live in a cruel society with unattainable standards which demands thin women.
And I ask myself: no one forced these women to go into this. Why are they victims of the thinness dictatorship as brazilian media describes it? Modelling is tough and these women knew this.
I do think the modelling industry is a little over the top and all, but I can't help asking myself...damn, they could have gotten out as soon as they wanted to!
But nevermind it's men's fault. We demand thin women and women feel so opressed. As if they have this urge to meet our standards...
I am going to start the movement called The Fat Wallet dictatorship, claiming that women demand rich men and we are opressed by it. LOL.
And I ask myself: no one forced these women to go into this. Why are they victims of the thinness dictatorship as brazilian media describes it? Modelling is tough and these women knew this.
I do think the modelling industry is a little over the top and all, but I can't help asking myself...damn, they could have gotten out as soon as they wanted to!
But nevermind it's men's fault. We demand thin women and women feel so opressed. As if they have this urge to meet our standards...
I am going to start the movement called The Fat Wallet dictatorship, claiming that women demand rich men and we are opressed by it. LOL.

8 Comments:
No real men demand underweight women. This model had an BMI (body mass index) of 13. She weighed 40 kilogramms and measured 174cm. Over BMI 18 is considered normalweight.
She must have been truly ugly to watch.
An example of such ugly girls:
http://images.google.de/images?q=tbn:oU_MBi5S6piqgM:http://www.you.com.au/image/jodie020.jpg
Again: these women are not thin. They resemble people out of a famine.
Why all this crap? Because most designers are homosexual and are not interested in good looking women.
Who is at fault? The agency who employed the girl and pressured her into such a deadly lifestyle.
No girl would do that, if there was no proffessional pressure. To keep your job, you need to be deadly thin.
No real man wants that. I recommend you to look at photos of these models. You might think they are sexy and thin. They are not. You see the bones, they have no fat at all on there legs, tummys and arms. They have extremely thin muscles.
Not only that but they have no breasts and no ass, at least not natural features.
I am tired of these homosexuals and old worn out and run through women trying to tell me what I like in a woman and showing me a female with a 12 year old boy's body. Stop it.
I am not into conspiracy theories but if I were, I'd say that this is an effective way of shifting our attention away from real women. Imagine, you see so many models who look almost male. Women who have do not recognize femininity and the worst attitudes imaginable. After this, I can almost see how a guy could do the easy thing and give up on (these type of) women altogether.
Maybe that is why we are seeing so much homosexuality on TV.
The link I gave above is not functioning due to its length.
This is the changed one:
http://www.you.com.au/image/jodie020.jpg
If you google thinspiration you find all kinds of photos of deformed women.
Here - no breasts at all:
http://www.you.com.au/image/jodie018.jpg
A healthy woman needs breasts to look good. Not huge ones, but natural one.
To loose her breats a woman needs to stop eating for a very long time.
Very often they have such sad faces, I think they have reason to be sad.
Marilyn Monroe was cosidered very beautiful, today she would be fat.
That is stupid, she was thin.
There are also models who are overweight. They show clothing for overweights.
But where are normal beautiful women on the runways? Nowhere and it is really sad.
You get the impression that there jsut overweights and deadly thin models out of a famine.
I can go in any high school and university I will easily find women who are much more beauteous than these walking bones with muscles.
Or to tell it in another way: I would not want to have sex with those women.
And actually I care for their health: why is it allowed that their bosses demand an unhealthy lifestyle?
In any other job the boss has the duty to provide enough time to eat.
In this case he pressures them in not eating at all.
There is no doubt: there is enormous pressure.
Some do not eat for one week and more before a show.
Guys,
I have a blog entry devoted to this topic; you can go to: http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/09/men-did-not-force-women-to-become.html
I do NOT like thin women, either. Give me an old school woman, e.g. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sophia Loren, etc. Now THOSE are real women, baby! They have some meat on their bones, and it's in the right places-yum yum!
You know what's REALLY fucked up? If Marilyn Monroe & Sophia Loren were trying to make it in Hollywood today, that they would not be able to get jobs! I kid you not, guys. Even so, I much prefer the old school women to Jennifer Aniston and her ilk.
Oh, and I'm SICK & TIRED of women blaming men for skinny women!! Uh, Ladies, you're the ones who chose to be skinny, not us. And, since when do you give a damn about what we men think anyhow? If a man is foolish enough to have an AW for wife, girlfriend, or fiance, and the man's woman asks her BF which dress he likes out of the two she selected, she'll take the one he didn't like-WTF?! Anyway, women are full of shit when they say we're to blame for their skinny condition, because NO real man wants a walking skeleton.
MarkyMark
MarkyMark
lol! Fat Wallet Dictatorship, man, do up a logo, I'll put on one my blog, I'll definately join that!
As I said, these women can just get out of it.
Why they do not? Simple. Ego. Ego is a bitch for women. They do everything to feel like they're admired. Modelling have almost no appeal to average males, at least here in Brazil. Women who are into it are out. Just out... they're so different from the average beauty on the streets. But they think they got something, so they keep doing it.
I do not agree with any of it and I think it's sad. And these women are not attractive in my opinion. But hey, they talk about this we're responsible. Like we force them to be thin to be admired by us (as I said, like they care about what we think anyway!). The blaming... it's always men's fault.
Dammit, ask one average brazilian male and you'll see that these models are totally out of tune with what men find attractive. But I had to read like 489028505278902357 news reports concerning this stuff, always with the "men are to blame" part.
I have to make a point about the Marilyn Monroe & Sophia Loren bit. When MM in particular was making her debut as the new "blonde bombshell", she was thin. Today's standards maybe a size 4, but she still had womanly parts.
I agree with the early parts though. The "fashion" industry is dominated by gay men and post-menopausal women. Neither group is particularly interested in looking at attractive women. There IS the victoria's secret set though I belive they are around healthy weight.
Fuck this bitch.
Anyone stupid enough NOT TO EAT when hungry is a moron and deserves to die.
-R.Daneel Olivaw
Post a Comment
<< Home