Man talking!
What happens when you put 3 males without nothing to do on a boring night in front of an TV?
Answer: a hunt for a porno movie. LOL!
We were seeing this porno movie and there was this girl, skinny as hell, model skinny.
Me and the other 2 males agreed: damn, skinny girls sucks.
I was remembering of the last post I did about models. I forgot to mention that I do not find them attractive at all. What bugs me is that women pursue these things, like it means something. Men do not care. We think these women are totally out of reality.
And they are. Men do not like women who aren't even able to have children, cause they're too skinny. And to top it off, it's ugly!
Answer: a hunt for a porno movie. LOL!
We were seeing this porno movie and there was this girl, skinny as hell, model skinny.
Me and the other 2 males agreed: damn, skinny girls sucks.
I was remembering of the last post I did about models. I forgot to mention that I do not find them attractive at all. What bugs me is that women pursue these things, like it means something. Men do not care. We think these women are totally out of reality.
And they are. Men do not like women who aren't even able to have children, cause they're too skinny. And to top it off, it's ugly!

5 Comments:
That's the ironic thing about it, men don't find these waif models attractive. Anorexic women is not the ideal of any heterosexual man.
But on the flipside, fat women seem to think that just because you say you don't want an anorexic woman, that it means you want them...lol. Just because I don't want a twig doesn't mean I want an elephant.
I guess there is no middleground with women. God forbid we want healthy, physically fit attractive women. You're either anorexic or a fat pig in the minds of womenfolk.
And here's what I don't understand. Most men don't find boys with long hair attactive. I know I don't, yet many women want to adopt the waif look. Here is a link to what I would consider to be attractive
http://www.mexicanlust.com/freetour5.htm
You will never see any of those ladies in the mainstream fashion magazines. They are not fat at all, but have appropriate curves. Well, like Sir Mix a Lot said:
"When it comes to females, Cosmo's got nothing to do with my selection"
BB,
I devoted an entire post in my blog about this. I HATE skinny women-ugghh! Give me a woman with some meat on her bones, and in the right places... :)
I can definitely say that I like em skinny. The thinner the better, as long as the bones aren't showing TOO much lol.
Slim is sexy, slim is attractive. My g/f weighs 90 lbs.
5' 5 " to 5 '7" at 110 lbs. That's about right. Curvy but no fat or FUTURE fat . See it's that fat "potential " that keeps looking in this range ideally. Although wouldn't exclude other candidates.
Post a Comment
<< Home