Monday, December 04, 2006

"Not enough women in high-paying jobs" *hock, spit*

Am I the only one sick and tired of this?

Dammit, can one PLEASE try to think that maybe the reason is that women are not

1) not as capable as man
2) not as motivated as man
3) want the easy way
4) only in the job because of her sex, so that's enough then no promotion for her

It's always men's fault in the end.

"Blame teh men!"

We feel threatened by it. (Do we?)

In fact, I feel sorry for them. The woman in the picture of this coverage showed a fat, old woman, who was promoted to the top of her career. She was just saying that she "chose" not to have children and a family.

Oh well, let them have it. I am just fine doing what I am. No marriage for me by the way -- who wants enemy inside home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll agree with points 2-4. Many women know that there are many suckers out their who will pay for them. I know here in the US, if she is motivated she CAN earn as much as any man. It's not our fault though that she doesn't earn what she thinks she should. What coverage are you talking about?

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no women in less paying job seither. So it is just normal that there are no in high paying jobs.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like these ladies will be stuck with a bunch of cats.

At least one man is trying to get the cats to do the right thing!

http://www.break.com/index/steve_carell_night_of_too_many_starsl.html

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a technical objection to the use of 'ladies' when referring to women who are not ladies. Heh, heh.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Maximillian said...

Yep all too true. You HAVE to see this article whihc begs to differ from what you wrote!
http://money.uk.msn.com/mymoney/womenandmoney/article.aspx?cp-documentid=2579286
I draw your attention to the part where it says "women won't take the easy option"

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, women can achieve whatever they are truly motivated to achieve - generally speaking, if other conditions are right -- just like men.

I actually wrote a post similar to this -- not specifically WRT jobs, but types of women in general -- recently.

Check it out at www.realitymethod.com

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, fuck em. She's only going to breed herself out of the gene pool. As they always say, nature will find a way lol.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home