Maybe there is hope after all?
First of all, sorry for being off for so long!!
I broke a leg. Nothing bad, I just can't move alone. The whole leg was immobilized thus I have some people helping me wherever I go.
No problem at all. I keep doing my thing on a wheelchair. People have to put me in there, but after that, it's OK.
That gave room to a rare occasion. My friends came to visit me. One of them is a woman, a little younger than I am. Here we are, eating some snacks and talking rubbish as usually.
But this friend of mine, a woman, showed me something that I did not see for a while. I was not able to pick up stuff to eat on my own, so she spent all the time checking if I was OK. Food, juice, all the thing. With NO bitch attitude whatsoever! After everyone finished, she took out all the mess like it was her business. Hey, she is at my house cleaning stuff. I was ashamed of course, but on the other hand, completely shocked. DO YOU HAVE SEEN A YOUNG LADY DOING THAT LATELY? Serving a man, and after everyone is satisfied, cleaning the mess? I really didn't know what to do. It's just not common.
Damn, that was a breeze!
I broke a leg. Nothing bad, I just can't move alone. The whole leg was immobilized thus I have some people helping me wherever I go.
No problem at all. I keep doing my thing on a wheelchair. People have to put me in there, but after that, it's OK.
That gave room to a rare occasion. My friends came to visit me. One of them is a woman, a little younger than I am. Here we are, eating some snacks and talking rubbish as usually.
But this friend of mine, a woman, showed me something that I did not see for a while. I was not able to pick up stuff to eat on my own, so she spent all the time checking if I was OK. Food, juice, all the thing. With NO bitch attitude whatsoever! After everyone finished, she took out all the mess like it was her business. Hey, she is at my house cleaning stuff. I was ashamed of course, but on the other hand, completely shocked. DO YOU HAVE SEEN A YOUNG LADY DOING THAT LATELY? Serving a man, and after everyone is satisfied, cleaning the mess? I really didn't know what to do. It's just not common.
Damn, that was a breeze!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home