A tip
To get respect, you have to demand it. Not in the old sucker way "YOU RESPECT ME OR ELSE", but by not tolerating bad behavior.
This includes women. Women KNOW that they want a man who is able to decide things with confidence. They may TALK about "repression", but that's just talk.
Never lose your temper. Act like you can take care of anything. In fact, you can. You know you do. You are the only one who have power over your life. Never give it away.
Your woman says: I AM LEAVING YOU!
You: well...ok!
(supposing you're not marriage/co-habitating, cause if you do... well, god bless you!)
You can NOT control NO ONE -- EXCEPT yourself. Remember that.
You know you're fine without her. (well, if you're married you'll know that SHE is not fine without you...money.)
Something bad happens, everyone is screaming.
You: *take care of business, sit down and drink some good brazilian coffee!* "what problem? sit down people, good coffee on the table!"
This is not for women, it's for yourself. Do you want to be another bitch screaming?
Keep the complaining sessions to a minimum. If you want to rant, open a blog. We're humans after all. But in your everyday like, try to be matter-of-fact. Makes life easier. And people will respect you more. And to top it off, you'll like yourself more.
This includes women. Women KNOW that they want a man who is able to decide things with confidence. They may TALK about "repression", but that's just talk.
Never lose your temper. Act like you can take care of anything. In fact, you can. You know you do. You are the only one who have power over your life. Never give it away.
Your woman says: I AM LEAVING YOU!
You: well...ok!
(supposing you're not marriage/co-habitating, cause if you do... well, god bless you!)
You can NOT control NO ONE -- EXCEPT yourself. Remember that.
You know you're fine without her. (well, if you're married you'll know that SHE is not fine without you...money.)
Something bad happens, everyone is screaming.
You: *take care of business, sit down and drink some good brazilian coffee!* "what problem? sit down people, good coffee on the table!"
This is not for women, it's for yourself. Do you want to be another bitch screaming?
Keep the complaining sessions to a minimum. If you want to rant, open a blog. We're humans after all. But in your everyday like, try to be matter-of-fact. Makes life easier. And people will respect you more. And to top it off, you'll like yourself more.

2 Comments:
I'm glad to see your back.
As for me, I now have an idenity. I was the one who rant the rant "Revenge of the Nice Guy" on the Eternal Bachelor Blog, and had a conversation with you about where to visit in Brazil for short term fun.
I now have a blog which you can see at www.outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com
I just added your blog to my link list. I would have done it on day one when I launched my blog but I wasn't sure if you were going to continue updating your blog or not.
Click on the January thread of my blog, and click on the post "A Crying Fest On The Oprah Show", and on the post "Fuckers and Suckers". These two posts seemed to have been very popular with my readers.
Amen.I kicked my last girlfriend out of my place and my life for bad behavior,lousy attitude,and general crappy disposition.She was astounded.Her father helped her move her things out.A short time after the last load was taken out,there was a knock at the door.It was her Father.He shook my hand and said "thanks for trying".I later found out that they would not let her stay with them.
Post a Comment
<< Home