...and suddenly somehting weird happens.
Something really interesting is happening these days.
The more I get involved into my life, the more I pursue the things I want and accomplish my own goals, the more women try to get with me.
For some strange reason, I do NOT want to get with any of them. It's really weird, as I have a really high sex drive. Still, I do not go for them. I always compare what I'm getting from my goals in terms of happiness and accomplishment to versus the joy, but also the potential mess a woman can make on my life (especially now that I've got the ball rolling) and I get OUT without guilt.
And as I am dodging them, they want me even more!
Damn you nature!
The more I get involved into my life, the more I pursue the things I want and accomplish my own goals, the more women try to get with me.
For some strange reason, I do NOT want to get with any of them. It's really weird, as I have a really high sex drive. Still, I do not go for them. I always compare what I'm getting from my goals in terms of happiness and accomplishment to versus the joy, but also the potential mess a woman can make on my life (especially now that I've got the ball rolling) and I get OUT without guilt.
And as I am dodging them, they want me even more!
Damn you nature!

4 Comments:
Good for you. Women should be treated nothing more than as a hobby to do in your own free time and even that may be a little too much treatment.
In a different thread I listed a bunch of Termas in Rio. I've got no idea how far you live from Rio.
Good to all of us, in fact. :)
I live far enough from Rio. It's a nice place to go and have some serious fun, but in no way a good place to last for a while. And you have to be extra careful, as people (especially criminals) just KNOW when you're a foreigner. Still, you're in for big fun. My friend just got back from there and he is willing to go again, it's THE city to party!
I was there once but I did not enjoy it as much as I could because I was not old enough for it at the time. Yet, from what I hear it's worth it. Just remember to be careful with your stuff and especially with yourself. Crime is tough there.
You can also go to Florianopolis if you want a place with BEAUTIFUL (notice the caps) women with good attitudes.
Well I have given up on the idea on relationships with women. If I want to have sex with a woman badly, I will just simply rent one.
In the book The Hedonist it does talk about crime and does give safety tips and what to look for.
It gives great information of where all the best termas are.
The whole beauty with MGTOW is I don't have to make anything happen overnight. It may be 5-10 years down the road but I have Rio as a must visit place.
The women may be bitchy but they are sweet hearts compared to what is available for the average Joe here in America. Well atleast the reports I'm getting are they will put on a good show in the very short term.
None-the-less,
If it flies, floats, or fucks, your better off renting it.
Post a Comment
<< Home