How to get rid of any woman
There I was, talking to this woman, and she got mad that I was doing my own thing and not what she expected.
She got totally overt and told me:
"You are a weird guy. I thought you would try to prove me that you're worth it"
After laughing histerically, I got totally out of my usual behavior. I do not like to talk that much, especially with women, but this time I lost it completely:
"You mean I have to prove myself to you? That just ain't gonna happen. I think I am totally awesome, and if you're not able to see it, I feel very, very sorry for you."
She was SHOCKED. She tried to contact me after that, but as she realized that I was dead serious and totally imune to women's games, she thankfully vanished.
She got totally overt and told me:
"You are a weird guy. I thought you would try to prove me that you're worth it"
After laughing histerically, I got totally out of my usual behavior. I do not like to talk that much, especially with women, but this time I lost it completely:
"You mean I have to prove myself to you? That just ain't gonna happen. I think I am totally awesome, and if you're not able to see it, I feel very, very sorry for you."
She was SHOCKED. She tried to contact me after that, but as she realized that I was dead serious and totally imune to women's games, she thankfully vanished.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home