Saturday, March 31, 2007

meanwhile...

I once ordered "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar from the amazon.com and I never received it.

Recently I've found out that brazilian authorities are able to open any foreign package, to check if the stuff is really what it says to be... government loves taxes, especially brazilian gov't. ([RANT ON] side note: I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get out of this country! [RANT OFF])

Then I realized that:

1) Some guy stole the book -- wheeee another MRA! I did not pay for it anyway, as I did not receive... and I saved another soul. If that's jackpot I'm sure I have my slot on heaven :)

2) They did not want me to receive it... -- now that is not so good as the last one :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Outcast Superstar said...

That's interesting because I ordered my copy of "The Manipulated Man" from Amazon.com myself. I received "The Manipulated Man" in a timely matter. You should contact Amazon.com sustomer service page about why it hasn't arrived yet.

I once oredered "The Rantings of a Single Male" after a month of not receiving, I contacted Amazon about this. Amazon told me it got lost in shipping and sent me another copy at no charge.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Brazilian Bachelor said...

Yes they tried sending it to me again, but still have not received it. This was back in 2005 so I might as well try again.

And my country has this populist/communist government that loves the "eeeyquality" thing so I am not surprised if some guy decided to burn the book.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to get that book man it's
brilliant

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home