Sunday, April 01, 2007

From the Eternal Bachelor comments

I was reading the comments from this SUPERB POST @ the Eternal Bachelor blog and I found this:

Age 36 American Woman disse... (w00t Blogger can speak Portuguese! Flash translation: disse = said)

I am a 36-year old American woman, and I am embarrassed by the treacherous behavior of our women.

The death of the family sits partially on the shoulders of wild women who don't know how to be wives, and can't stop partying enough to learn.

About 3 years ago, I started paying close attention to relationship dynamics. Lately, I visit sites like yours and I have observed something that startled me at first... men want to be husbands and fathers. They want to be loved and respected, and to provide stability in return.

Women haven't learned how to serve, and as a remedy, they make sure the men are labeled as villains to justify the whole scene.

It has gone from bad to worse, and only calamity can follow this decline.


What else can I say?

Damn right!

If only women realized this earlier, we could have a great time together. Sadly, as they do not want to look at men as partner, but as competitors, I have no option but to play this game, as I am definitely not going to surrender. What can I say? I am a man. They asked for it, they're gonna get it. What did they expect after all?

Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home