Sunday, April 01, 2007

Toilet seats w00t

I was not able to understand what was all the fuzz about the toilet seat, up or down, the whole thing about it.

Today it just clicked. I did not realize it because I was never married, and lucky me had a long-term *ex*-girlfriend who did not bother me with this stuff.

This realization explained why my mother finds it absolutely unacceptable that the my bathroom does not have a seat on its toilet. No seat. Nothing. Just the good old goddamn cold large comfortable TOILET!

Hmmm... I just found out a solution to the whole matter! LOL

How is that for an instant BITCH DETECTOR? If she complains my toilet has no seat, she will not get the pleasure of my company. My toilet, my bathroom, no seat. Sit down and take a crap or stuff on the toilet or get out without saying a word. And no I do not pee all over the place, and my bathroom is cleaner than most females' bathrooms I've come across. My ex-GF was an exception. She was TOTAL clean... she smelled nice, her place smelled nice, her bathroom was spotless... and she did not bitch me about the fuckin toilet seat. That says a lot also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home